Monitoring your cold chain have become very easy with most economical, super compact single use datalogger Tempnote® V1.0.
Tempnote® data loggers are extremely engineered for seamless performance to monitor door to door cold chain shipments. Tempnote® data loggers are pre-configured and ready to use device.
Moreover, it also can be set to user specific requirement like 2C-8C, 15C-25C, -25C to -15C or any customize temperature range, sampling interval and start delay by our Tempnote Analyzer Software.
Tempnote® dataloggers auto generates PDF report without requiring additional cable/hardware or software. PDF report contains graphical as well as tabular data interpretation. Its first page contains summary of entire journey, start & stop date/time, Max/Min/Avg./MKT temperature, and excursion details.
- 18 Month shelf life
- Automatic PDF report
- Up to 60 days recording time
- Re-programmable by user
- Calibration Certificate
- Records every temperature fluctuations
- Compact & Slim design
- Most economical cold chain monitoring device for transportation
- Protective cover: waterproof and food-safe
- No additional software required to generate report
- Reports in Graphical and Tabular manner
- Secured tamper-proof PDF report file
- LED light indication for current temperature status
- Validation Certificate Included at no extra cost
Tempnote® V1.0 offers best in its class performance for cold chain monitoring for temperature sensitive shipments.
Tempnote® V1.0 is factory configured with default settings. However, customer can change default setting to their specific requirement and repack it in the provided double locks waterproof plastic sleeve. Following parameters can be set by our Tempnote Analyzer software.
- Running time of up to 60 days
- Start Delays, Maximum, Minimum Temperature Range
- Sampling Interval time
- Time zone