Monitoring your cold chain have become very easy with most economical, super compact single use datalogger TempNote Lite.
Tempnote data loggers are extremely engineered for seamless performance to monitor door to door cold chain shipments. Tempnote data loggers are pre-configured and ready to use device with 2 years of shelf life.
Moreover, it also can be set to user specific requirement like 2C-8C, 15C-25C, -25C to -15C or any customize temperature range, sampling interval and start delay by our TempLoop software.
Tempnote dataloggers auto generates PDF report without requiring additional cable/hardware or software. PDF report contains graphical as well as tabular data interpretation. Its first page contains summary of entire journey, start & stop date/time, Max/Min/Avg./MKT temperature, and excursion details.
- 2-year shelf life
- Automatic PDF
- Up to 180 days recording time
- Reprogrammable by user
- Up to 5 alarm thresholds
- Records every temperature fluctuations
- Compact & Slim design
- Most economical cold chain monitoring device for transportation
- Protective cover: waterproof and food-safe
- No additional software required
- Reports in Graphical and Tabular manners
- Secured tamperproof PDF report file
- LED light indication for current temperature status
- Validation Certificate Included at no extra cost
Tempnote Lite offers best in its class performance for cold chain monitoring for temperature sensitive shipments.
Tempnote Lite is factory configured with default settings. However, customer can change default setting to their specific requirement and repack it in the provided double locks waterproof plastic sleeve. Following parameters can be set by our Temploop software.
- Running time of up to 180 days
- Start Delays, Maximum, Minimum Temperature Range
- Sampling Interval time
- Password protection
- Time zone